What makes you unique? That’s often a difficult question for young students to answer. At Highland, we give you all the tools, resources, opportunities, and support you’ll need to find out.
At Highland School, a Pre-K to Grade 12 independent school located in the heart of Warrenton, Virginia, that’s one of the questions that drives us every day. We work tirelessly to make sure that every student has every opportunity to find out what makes him or her unique in an academically challenging yet supportive environment.
- WedOct18 Middle School Open House 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- SunOct22 Leadership Donor Event 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- ThuOct26 End of First Quarter
- FriOct27 Faculty Work Day - No Classes
- MonOct30 Andrew P Winfree Sporting Clays Event
- ThuNov09 3rd Grade Play 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
- ThuNov09 MS/US Parent Conferences 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- ThuNov09 'The Man Who Came to Dinner' 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- FriNov10 Parent/Teacher Conferences - No Classes
- FriNov10 'THe Man Who Came to Dinner' 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- SatNov11 'The Man Who Came to Dinner' 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- SunNov12 Pre-K2 to Grade 12 Open House 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
- SunNov12 'The Man Who Came to Dinner' 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- WedNov22 Thanksgiving Break Begins
- ThuNov23 Thanksgiving
"I was attracted to Highland's small class sizes, high-quality academics, and diverse opportunities for student growth – not only inside the classroom but far beyond as well."
Highland Upper School Student
"I love the small class sizes at Highland. Everyone seems more closely connected than other schools I have attended."
Highland Upper School student
"Highland delivers exactly what they promise. They deliver the best education geared toward each individual student."
New Highland Parent
"The whole student is not complete without the arts. We would not be fulfilling our mission as a school if we didn't have a robust arts program that served the entire student."
Michael Hughes, Highland's Artistic Director
"Lots of schools say it, but Highland School means it – not only do they nurture the whole child, but they appreciate each child's individuality."
New Highland Parent