What makes you unique? That’s often a difficult question for young students to answer. At Highland, we give you all the tools, resources, opportunities, and support you’ll need to find out.
At Highland School, a Pre-K to Grade 12 independent school located in the heart of Warrenton, Virginia, that’s one of the questions that drives us every day. We work tirelessly to make sure that every student has every opportunity to find out what makes him or her unique in an academically challenging yet supportive environment.
- WedSep27 Middle School Back to School Night 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- FriSep29 25th Annual Highland Classic Golf Tournament
- WedOct04 Upper School Back to School Night 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- ThuOct05 Mother/Son Event 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- FriOct06 Professional Day - No Classes
- MonOct09 Columbus Day
- TueOct10 Spirit Week Begins
- WedOct11 College Financial Aid Planning Night 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- FriOct13 Spirit Week Ends
- SatOct14 Homecoming
- WedOct18 Middle School Open House 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- SunOct22 Leadership Donor Event 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- ThuOct26 End of First Quarter
- FriOct27 Faculty Work Day - No Classes
- MonOct30 Andrew P Winfree Sporting Clays Event
"I was attracted to Highland's small class sizes, high-quality academics, and diverse opportunities for student growth – not only inside the classroom but far beyond as well."
Highland Upper School Student
"I love the small class sizes at Highland. Everyone seems more closely connected than other schools I have attended."
Highland Upper School student
"Highland delivers exactly what they promise. They deliver the best education geared toward each individual student."
New Highland Parent
"The whole student is not complete without the arts. We would not be fulfilling our mission as a school if we didn't have a robust arts program that served the entire student."
Michael Hughes, Highland's Artistic Director
"Lots of schools say it, but Highland School means it – not only do they nurture the whole child, but they appreciate each child's individuality."
New Highland Parent