Rent our Facilities
The facilities at Highland School are available for rent year-round for a wide variety of uses. Typical rentals include, but are not limited to, youth sports tournaments and matches, training and summer camps, practices, theater and musical performances, and religious gatherings. As a non-profit, non-denominational independent school, Highland School reserves the right to rent our facilities to organizations and individuals whose programs align with our educational philosophy and mission.
Outdoor facilities include:
- Artificial turf playing field equipped for soccer, football, lacrosse, field hockey, etc.
- Two high-quality bermuda grass playing fields equipped for soccer, lacrosse, field hockey, etc.
- One baseball field
- One softball field
- Four hard-surface tennis courts
Indoor facilities include:
- The Upper School Gym: Full-sized basketball court that can be used for a variety of sports including basketball, badminton, volleyball, indoor soccer, gymnastics events, etc.
- The Middle School Gym: Smaller indoor court space that can be used for basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, etc.
- The Rice Theater – a 350-seat theater featuring state-of-the-art audio and video presentation capabilities
- The Lise Hicklin Black Box Theater – an intimate performance and practice space with seats for 60 attendees
Current and past renters:
Current and past renters include a wide range of clubs and organizations including the following:
- The Bridge Community Church
- Cornerstone Baptist Church
- Hope Christian Fellowship
- Fauquier Jewish Congregation
- FCSC Travel Soccer
- Girl Scouts
- Hunt Country Classic
- Just4Keepers Goalie Coaching
- Piedmont Symphony Orchestra
- Mid-Atlantic Arts Network for Youth
- USA Field Hockey travel teams
- Virginia Piedmont Volleyball Association
- Warrenton Chorale
- Warrenton Youth Sports Club
- Young Life Gala
For more information on rental availability and pricing, please contact Briar Leake at 540-878-2794 or via email to email@example.com.