What makes you unique? That’s often a difficult question for young students to answer. At Highland, we give you all the tools, resources, opportunities, and support you’ll need to find out.
At Highland School, a Pre-K to Grade 12 independent school located in the heart of Warrenton, Virginia, that’s one of the questions that drives us every day. We work tirelessly to make sure that every student has every opportunity to find out what makes him or her unique in an academically challenging yet supportive environment.
- FriApr26 Faculty Worksday for Middle, Upper Schools (No Classes)
- FriApr26 Parent/Teacher Conferences for LS Only - No Classes
- MonMay27 Memorial Day (School Closed)
- MonJun03 End of Second Semester
- MonJun03 Faculty Work Day (No Classes)
- FriJun07 Last Day for Lower School/Middle School - Noon Dismissal
- FriJun07 Middle School Awards Ceremony 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- FriJun07 Lower School Closing Ceremony 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- SatJun08 Eighth Grade Closing Ceremony 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- MonJun10 Faculty Work Day (No Classes)
- TueJun11 Last Day for Upper School - Noon Dismissal
- TueJun11 Upper School Awards Ceremony 10:30 AM
- FriJun14 Graduation 10:00 AM
"I was attracted to Highland's small class sizes, high-quality academics, and diverse opportunities for student growth – not only inside the classroom but far beyond as well."
Highland Upper School Student
"I love the small class sizes at Highland. Everyone seems more closely connected than other schools I have attended."
Highland Upper School student
"Highland delivers exactly what they promise. They deliver the best education geared toward each individual student."
New Highland Parent
"The whole student is not complete without the arts. We would not be fulfilling our mission as a school if we didn't have a robust arts program that served the entire student."
Michael Hughes, Highland's Artistic Director
"Lots of schools say it, but Highland School means it – not only do they nurture the whole child, but they appreciate each child's individuality."
New Highland Parent